Why become a member? ×

Band name suggestions please....

Teardrops.  Take the name of one of your most widely known songs, keep it simple for use on posters and advertising.   Venue owners and promoters or agents like names that are easy to remember.  You can also add a simple strap line pointing to your Soul/Funk style.  

Edited by NoRhino
spelling
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas.

Sadly @Doctor J, I couldn't convince the others to go with Erotic Funk Chariot or Funk Gestapo

We had a really positive discussion at last rehearsal (more details in the rehearsals thread of you're interested) and decided on.....

TTFCWhiteLogoVariations_20240818_181757_0000.png.4247cbb21f5a5467a3eb24499369cd49.png

For non northerners, tea time translates to dinner time for the rest of the country. I'm still messing about with logo designs in Canva, so this is an early draft.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, colleya said:

Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas.

Sadly @Doctor J, I couldn't convince the others to go with Erotic Funk Chariot or Funk Gestapo

We had a really positive discussion at last rehearsal (more details in the rehearsals thread of you're interested) and decided on.....

TTFCWhiteLogoVariations_20240818_181757_0000.png.4247cbb21f5a5467a3eb24499369cd49.png

For non northerners, tea time translates to dinner time for the rest of the country. I'm still messing about with logo designs in Canva, so this is an early draft.

Should be 

Tea Time Dunk Club 😂