Why become a member? ×

Spector Legend 4 - black cherry, figured maple beauty *TRADED*
£475
Camberley/Sandhurst

cetera

I've decided to move a few bits on to make room for new purchases or potential trades.

Here is a stunning Korean-made 'Legend Series' Spector, manufactured in 2004-05 and blessed with the proper NS shaped body and belly carve. These, sadly discontinued, basses are highly regarded amongst Spector players due to their shape, neck and tone!  ;)

This example is in generally excellent condition with just a very few light scuffs and a little tarnishing to the gold bridge. The neck on this one is particularly comfortable and slim with a lovely satin finish and the bass has a delightful, full and punchy tone.

The crown inlays are inlay decals (easily removable if desired). 

The specs are as follows:

Neck

·        Bolt on 3pc Maple neck with a Rosewood board, 34” scale length, with 24 frets

·        Width at nut: 1.64"

Body

·        Original NS curved and carved Maple body with figured maple top

·        Black cherry finish

Hardware

·        Gold

·        Bridge:  Spector locking high-mass bridge, with intonation screws

·        String spacing at bridge:  0.75" (19mm)

Pickups and electronics

·        Neck pickup:  EMG HZ P

·        Bridge pickup: EMG  HZ J

·        Preamp:  EMG B30 with 3-band EQ

·        Controls:  Bridge pickup volume, neck pickup volume, mid boost/cut and stacked treble and bass boost/cut

I'm asking a very reasonable £475 shipped (with a basic gig bag) or it can be collected from Sandhurst/Camberley area for £450.

The only 'Trade' options I'd entertain would be a Fender FSR P bass in white with maple neck and black blocks, a Spector Coda bass or an HX Stomp. Nothing else, thanks.

Cash on collection, Paypal (you pay fees) or direct bank transfer are all fine. Please see my extensive positive feedback thread for assurance of a clean and honest transaction.

1000017192.jpg

1000017195.jpg

1000017194.jpg

1000017193.jpg

Edited by cetera
Traded
  • Like 7

• cetera changed the title to Spector Legend 4 - black cherry, figured maple beauty *TRADED*