Why become a member? ×

FS: PRICE DROP - Ernie Ball VP JR Volume/Expression Pedal
£500
Derby, UK.

Hi all,

Having a bit of a clearout to recoup some costs!

Ernie Ball VP JR (25k version) - This has had the official EB-approved T1M buffer mod installed. When you use this as an expression pedal, it's no different. When you use it as a volume pedal and tuner out, it takes 9v power and has high quality buffers installed on all input/output to avoid the well reported tone suck that the pedal had. Shows some signs of wear from being gigged, but is in perfect working order. Unboxed. £80 £70 shipped.

*SOLD* Life Is Unfair Custom Pineal Gland Dual Expression Joystick Controller - Boxed, brand new, purchased for a project which ended up collapsing and I don't have space on my pedalboard for it. This was customised for me by Grindle at Life is Unfair with two pots and toggles. With the toggles off, the unit functions normally, when a toggle is flicked, the expression position jumps to the control of the knob. This allows you to have a 'default' position for each expression input that you can flick back to when you've finished wiggling the joystick. SUPER useful (as finding an exact expression position with a joystick is pretty hard!) and works a dream. Used a couple of times at home. £90 £85 shipped*SOLD*

*SOLD* Eventide PitchFactor - Boxed (other sleeve is tatty, main box is perfect), manuals, official power supply, excellent condition. £280 £260 shipped. *SOLD*

*SOLD* Fuzzrocious M.O.T.H. - Boxed, as new, never gigged. £150 shipped. *SOLD*

*SOLD* Moog EP-3 Expression Pedal - Boxed, excellent condition - studio use only. Includes a TRS cable (never used). £40 shipped, but I'll knock £5 off if I can keep the rubber feet (i.e. if you plan on putting it on a pedalboard), because I lost the ones I took off my other EP3 and I wouldn't mind the spares. *SOLD*

*SOLD* Nektar NX-P Universal Expression Pedal - Boxed, as new condition. £12 shipped. *SOLD*

I'll knock a couple of quid off any purchase that is collected from Derby.

IMGVP.thumb.jpg.5d1e904bcaecd57b07f75531ee3b9cfa.jpg

Edited by pantherairsoft
Price Drop
  • Like 2

• pantherairsoft changed the title to FS: Eventide Pitchfactor, Life is Unfair Pineal Gland, Ernie Ball Vp Jr, Nektar NX-P
  • pantherairsoft changed the title to FS: PRICE DROP - Ernie Ball VP JR Volume/Expression Pedal