Why become a member? ×

There are two aspects to bass playing that all top bassists use to great effect. Using these will set you apart from the average player and add to your musicianship. But I often find that bassists just focus on the notes and don't really think about all the extra areas that can really elevate their playing.

These two aspects create space in your playing and also help to lay down the rhythm, which in turn really drives the song. If you aren't using these two things, then your bass lines will most likely be sounding uninspiring and most definitely not crisp and punchy.

I reveal all in my latest video lesson which you can view by clicking the image below. 

https://youtu.be/T8Zvol43mfE?si=Qk4Npt678ZpKJnjm

• Like 1

On 27/07/2024 at 15:04, greghagger said:

There are two aspects to bass playing that all top bassists use to great effect. Using these will set you apart from the average player and add to your musicianship. But I often find that bassists just focus on the notes and don't really think about all the extra areas that can really elevate their playing.

These two aspects create space in your playing and also help to lay down the rhythm, which in turn really drives the song. If you aren't using these two things, then your bass lines will most likely be sounding uninspiring and most definitely not crisp and punchy.

I reveal all in my latest video lesson which you can view by clicking the image below. 

https://youtu.be/T8Zvol43mfE?si=Qk4Npt678ZpKJnjm

That is all fine and dandy, but you forget to tell them about the 3rd one!

I feel obliged to let you all know then that the 3rd one in particular will elevate your bass playing into outer alternate sub space, and leave you flabbergasted with transcendent and meta crispy interdimensional swag.  

Please record yourself doing a double backflip, and send the video to me, then I will reveal The 3rd Secret to you! (for a minor fee)

Edited by Baloney Balderdash

On 30/07/2024 at 12:34, Baloney Balderdash said:

That is all fine and dandy, but you forget to tell them about the 3rd one!

I feel obliged to let you all know then that the 3rd one in particular will elevate your bass playing into outer alternate sub space, and leave you flabbergasted with transcendent and meta crispy interdimensional swag.  

Please record yourself doing a double backflip, and send the video to me, then I will reveal The 3rd Secret to you! (for a minor fee)

You seem to be serving your name very well Mr Balderdash! 😜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1