Not sure where to start with this. Let's go with the specs from the glock site:

Technical Data:

Outfit:

19", 3 rackspaces

Built-in depth:

300 mm (12")

Output power:

1000 watts @ 2,7 ohms (3x8 ohms), 750 watts @ 4 ohms, 400 watts @ 8 ohms

Technology:Solid state opamp stages in the preamp, mosfet poweramp with extra strong power supply unit

Inputs:2x 1/4" jacks for instruments, 1/4" jack for Poweramp In, on switachable

Controls:Trim-pot for Input B, Gain, Master Volume, DI Level, Effect Level for Loop

Equalizer:Bass, Low Mid, Mid, High Mid, Treble, on switchable

Effects loops:

1x serial mono, on switchable; 1x parallel adjustable on front, on switchable

Outputs:Balanced DI XLR switchable pre/post EQ, adjustable; Line Out 1/4" jack, Tuner Out 1/4" jack, 2xSpeakon Speaker Out

Other features:Ground-Lift-switch, footswitch-1/4" jacks for Loop and Tune

Dimensions:483 x 132 x 330 mm, 19" x 5.2" x 13"

Weight:ca. 18,6 kg; 41 lbs.

https://www.glockenklang.de/pdf/en/GL Heart-Rock II Top Technical Data %2B Garantie.pdf

Wonderful amp and I don't really have the words to do it justice. Clean, powerful, warm - driving it a little gives great results, and can be felt as well as heard, even at low volumes. I've always found it impressive that as you increase the volume all that changes is the volume, the character and tone of the amp remain the same. Never had that on anything else.

The 2.67 ohm load gives you lots of options to - 3 8 ohm cabs if needed.

Here is a BC review by TheGreek from a few years back:

I've listed the amp before but then changed my mind. I've had quite a few years and many great gigs with it since then but reality is I'm doing less work where I need an amp of this size, most of the time I take my other Glock Blue Sky instead. It's not as epic as the HR2 but it's close enough for me.

I guess these days larger heavier amps are no longer in fashion. I do get it and I guess that's the reason I'm now considering moving it on, it sounds epic though and for someone with the right type of work it's an awesome amp. Equal (IMO) to the big Aguilars or Mesas.....

Interestingly one also FS down in the Gallery:

https://thebassgallery.com/products/glockenklang-heart-rock-2

So there you go. Feel free to get in touch with questions. Collection is best but postage is possible. I have the packaging for the SKB rack case which I think will work well, UK costs don't look excessive from a quick check this morning.

Cheers

Abd

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Can’t go wrong with Glock, trust me. Even their class D amps are awesome. Very tempted, but don’t need this kind of power anymore. ( I have a Blue Rock which suits me very well). Best of luck with sale, someone will be very happy with this. Grtz, Marc. 

Edited by hemdee666
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 14/08/2024 at 12:47, hemdee666 said:

Can’t go wrong with Glock, trust me. Even their class D amps are awesome. Very tempted, but don’t need this kind of power anymore. ( I have a Blue Rock which suits me very well). Best of luck with sale, someone will be very happy with this. Grtz, Marc. 

You will never feel blue with a Glock if you like a lot of power & clean sound ( me to Rock the Blue)

• Like 1