Why become a member? ×

Hohner B2A Fl unlined fretless bass, headless, VGC, PRICE DROP
£475
London

TheSwing

PRICE DROPPED TO £450

Vintage Hohner B2A Fl factory unlined fretless headless bass with a Gloss Black finish, in Very Good condition (especially for its age). A few small dings, as expected (see last few photographs). 

You don't see fretless versions of these too often now. The perfect travel bass: this one’s nice and light. Plenty of wear left on fingerboard. Strung with LaBella flatwounds.

Manufactured by Hohner under the Steinberger license with the full Steinberger headless tuning system, through-neck maple construction, active electronics and 2 EMG Select pickups. 

Controls:
Neck volume
Bridge volume
Active tone (works only in active mode)
Active/Passive mode switch
Active mode LED indicator

Now only £450. Collection from East London preferred, but may ship at buyer cost.

thumbnail_IMG_1718.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1715.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1726.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1732.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1729.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1736.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1745.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1750.jpg

Edited by TheSwing
Price drop
  • Like 9

• TheSwing changed the title to Hohner B2A Fl unlined fretless bass, headless, VGC, PRICE DROP
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi – thanks for your interest. The fingerboard is either ebony or rosewood, from what I can find out (my guess would be ebony). The dots are on the actual notes, which I find really helpful! Cheers.

• Like 1

I had one of these as my second bass - the neck was incorrectly marked - first dot on the 4th fret - I couldn't get on with the Select pups. The person I sold it to planned to upgrade them.

GLWTS