Why become a member? ×

Unique Telebass
£220
Plymouth

A bit of a feeler for this, a one off slab body telebass, I built this bass a few years ago, it is chambered English oak with gold flake rubbed into the grain and a satin finish, the neck is from a Cort Gb 74, the frets and truss rod are very good, I did remove the finish from the back of the neck for faster playing.  Nordstrand NP4 precision pickup, Fender threaded saddle bridge. Not to heavy due to the chambered body 81/2lbs. There are a few marks and dings on ìthe body but it all adds to the roadworn vibe. There are couple screw holes in the neck from its previous life I will get them dowelled before it is sold.

Plays really well all over the neck with a super low action, and sounds great with the Nordstrand pickup.  I live in the river Lynher valley,  Lynher is Cornish for longlake so that was the logo I chose for this bass.

I can post for £20. No case but It will be well packed, but I will need to source a box before sending it.

20240730_120904.jpg

20240730_120855.jpg

20240730_115908.jpg

20240730_120926.jpg

20240730_121806.jpg

Edited by loudspeaker
  • Like 17

• loudspeaker changed the title to Unique Telebass