Why become a member? ×

Status Electro 3 fretless bass - price excluding delivery - *SOLD*
£1450
Edinburgh

Hi everyone, up for sale is my very rare Status Electro 3 bass.  Graphite neck, rosewood fingerboard, mahogany body with rosewood top.  Magnetic pickup and Piezo.  Factory fitted D tuner on the e string as well. Thomastik flats on it at the moment. I have owned since new, built in 2004 I think but tbh i havent played it in a band setting for a long time, and there is a bass on here i really like the look of so its up for sale.  Comes with the Status hiscox hard case.

Sounds great just as a fretless should, with the addition of sounding quite uprighty should the need arise (i used to use it in a jazz piano trio and it sounded fab through my Phil Jones Briefcase.

Theres a small scratch on the bottom horn (no idea how it happened) and when it was delivered there was a crack in the resin covering the graphite, this was repaired by Rob and he assured me ( and the alomst 20 years since) has shown its not structural.

I may be open to trades, I'm a massive ACG fan, and I've always loved P basses but drop me a DM if you have an interesting bass I might be tempted.

Price excludes delivery.

Any questions just ask.

Jonny

IMG_0803.PNG

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

Edited by martthebass
  • Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • martthebass changed the title to Status Electro 3 fretless bass - SOLD