Why become a member? ×

Yamaha DBR12 Powered Cabinet and Cover Reduced £335 - *WITHDRAWN*
£395
Lancaster

Yamaha DBR12 Powered Speaker for sale. 

Brand new literally unboxed and tested. It has a Thomann slip cover included with it and mains lead. I bought it to use as a keyboard combo/monitor but prefer the portability of my QSC K8 

It hasn’t been registered with Yamaha and it is only 8 weeks or so since I bought it. 

It’s pickup only as though it’s pretty light I no longer have the packaging materials for it unless of course you were willing to wait until I sourced a box. 

As new and includes the brand new slip cover that cost £29.

The DBR Series is the follow-up to the acclaimed DSR and DXR Series and the most portable powered speaker that Yamaha offers. Comprised of three new models, the DBR10, DBR12 and DBR15, the new lineup features the same state-of-the-art DSP technology inherited from its predecessors, ensuring superior performance and versatility, and safe, consistent operation. Yamaha's innovative FIR-X tuning utilizes linear phase FIR filters for the crossover, achieving more accurate and smooth response for outstanding clarity and imaging, while D-CONTOUR dynamic multi-band processing applies optimized settings for either front-of-house or floor monitoring applications. The DBR also employs many of the same protection functions used in our top-class TXn Series professional power amplifiers, assuring reliable operation for extended durations of usage.

Specification

2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type

Frequency range (-10dB): 52Hz – 20kHz

Output power: Dynamic:1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)

Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 131dB SPL

Inputs

1xCombi XLR/Jack Mic/Line (Channel 1)

1xCombi XLR/Jack Line (Channel 2)

2x RCA (Channel 2)

Outputs

1x XLR 

Size + Weight

W: 376mm (14.8")

H: 601mm (23.7")

Net weight: 15.8 kg (34.8 lbs)

Edited by ash
  • Like 1

• ash changed the title to Yamaha DBR12 Powered Cabinet and Cover Reduced £335 withdrawn