Why become a member? ×

Novation KS4 Keyboard VA Classic Polysynth Reduced £245 - *SOLD*
£325
Lancaster

Novation KS4 Synthesiser

This is a superb synth from Novation it is one of the best VA polysynths I’ve played and considered a bit of a classic these days - it’s 20 years old now so quite vintage in itself. 

The keyboard is excellent and programming easy and straightforward. I’ve used it both live and in the studio. These days I’m using a Yamaha MODX which means I don’t need to bring this with me for live synth duties anymore and so it’s sitting idle at home. It comes with mains lead - not a wallwart - there isn’t a manual but it’s downloadable. It’s in good condition with some cosmetic marks from gigging however it all works as it ought to. It was recently serviced and a new mod wheel pot and power switch was provided by Novation. It’s one of their earlier UK manufactured synths and very solidly built. It’s quite rare to find one with all the sliders and knobs present and intact! 

Pickup preferred but could post in the UK at buyer’s cost. No trades. A lot of synth for your money. 

There’s a very detailed review of features and function here -

https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/novation-ks4-ks5?amp

Edited by ash
Sold elsewhere

• ash changed the title to Novation KS4 Keyboard VA Classic Polysynth sold Reduced £245