Why become a member? ×

Fender American Professional 11 Jazz V sunburst in mint condition £1,350 - *SOLD*
£1400
Worthing

I am selling this bass as I just did not get on with a 5 string and am looking to get some funds together for a vintage musicman, this is in mint condition, only played a handful of times at home only never gigged, it is in mint condition and still has the cellophane and stickers on the pick guard. It also comes with the original case seen in pictures. I have owned this since new I purchased it from Andertons in June 2021.

This really is a lovely bass as new and priced to sell, I will accept a reasonable offer.

I prefer a local pickup but would consider posting at the buyers cost.

What they say:-The Fender Jazz bass is one of the most popular and instantly recognisable instruments ever produced. With the American Professional II Jazz bass V (5-string) model, Fender have managed to distil over sixty years of market-leading design, sound and playability into an exciting new range. It's old-school style meets modern-day performance!
Familiar, but Fresh

When you pick up this bass, you'll find it immediately familiar. The same comfort, feel and sonic versatility is present that has made the instrument so popular among a legion of players from contrasting genres. It's equipped with brand new V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups - which are characterised by the same great clarity and punch that's become synonymous with the instrument.
Alongside this, you'll find a slim C shaped neck profile augmented with smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a smartly sculpted neck heel and a 'super natural' satin finish. This all combines to create one seriously comfortable playing experience - even during the longest practice sessions and live shows!
Specifications

Series: American Professional II
Country Of Origin: US
Colour: 3-Colour Sunburst
Body: Alder
Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
Neck Shape: Slim "C"
Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Number of Frets: 20
Frets Size: Narrow Tall
String Nut: Bone
Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
Position Inlays: White Dot
Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
Middle Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
Pickup Switching: None
Pickup Configuration: SS
Bridge: 5-String High Mass Vintage (HMV), (Strings-Through-Body or Topload)
Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
Tuning Machines: Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
Strings: Fender® USA 7250-5M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.125 Gauges), PN 0737250456

IMG_4337.jpeg

IMG_4335.jpeg

IMG_4336.jpeg

IMG_4338.jpeg

IMG_4339.jpeg

IMG_4340.jpeg

IMG_4341.jpeg

IMG_4342.jpeg

IMG_4343.jpeg

IMG_4344.jpeg

IMG_4345.jpeg

IMG_4346.jpeg

Edited by Martinobrien70
Sold
  • Like 2

• Martinobrien70 changed the title to Fender American Professional 11 Jazz V sunburst in mint condition £1,350***SOLD***