Why become a member? ×

Harley Benton B-650 6 String Bass - Progressive Series - *SOLD*
£125
SW London

Incredible value 6 string bass from Harley Benton that has no right to be this good for the price! I also have right to indulge in 6 strings as 5 is defo my limit!

A full 24 frets over standard 34" scale with 51mm nut and 16mm string spacing gives you super easy playability, with the 2 humbucker pickups and active preamp with push pull passive option bringing all the tone options you could possibly need.

Excellent condition as home studio use only. 

Harley Benton didn’t ship this with a gig bag but I can throw in a basic gig bag for collection, though you may wish to bring something more substantial.

Collection from SW London or can meet somewhere mutually convenient in the capital.

Full specs and blurb below.

Thanks for looking.

-------

6-String Electric Bass

Body: Alder

Neck: Canadian maple

Neck attachment: Bolt-on

Fretboard: Black walnut

Fretboard inlays: Tai-Chi

Neck profile: Modern D

Frets: 24

Scale: 864 mm (long scale)

Nut width: 51 mm (2")

2 Double action truss rods

Pickups: 2 Humbuckers with active preamp

Controls: 1 balance, 1 bass, 1 treble and 1 volume with push/pull function (active/passive)

Hardware: Black

Machine heads: Die-cast

String spacing: 16 mm (0.62")

Strings: .032 - .130

Colour: Black high-gloss

IMG_6797.thumb.jpeg.afb4eedc4bc3b1d5577936c3204edb73.jpegIMG_6796.thumb.jpeg.27cad320c05ea05d23ebd785ecdc78a2.jpegIMG_6798.thumb.jpeg.1766b5c6830c5b7931b56be1ee3bbec7.jpeg

Edited by weefunkateer
  • Like 1

• weefunkateer changed the title to Harley Benton B-650 6 String Bass - Progressive Series *SOLD*