Why become a member? ×

John Letts Bass MODS Please lock comments and this will drift out of sight

I know there was a long thread about this gentleman but I can't find it .....

Had followed him on FB a while ago so he's popped up occasionally making intemperate statements and used a reform party logo as an avatar till recently.

These are statements of fact and I'm not judging... had a polite chat on fb about why woke wasn't going to destroy the western world . Does the gentleman who was owed cash or a bass have either. Avoided even mentioning Basschat 

Mods , this can be placed in off topic if u prefer.

Edited by JottoSW1

Jon Letts represents close to the worst of humanity in almost every way someone can. I know this from a great deal of personal experience dealing with him. The less of his type in the world, the better the world would be.

Edited by binky_bass
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

Jon Letts represents close to the worst of humanity in almost every way someone can. I know this from a great deal of personal experience dealing with him. The less of his type in the world, the better the world would be.

This is why I was asking. Thank you for the response.

Mods please close comments but leave this up if possible.  Thanks Merton and binky and burns bass. @Burns-bass I promise I wasn't trolling, the guy seemed a nut and was on an fb group where people had a reasonably sensible debate about the Olympics and letts wades in....

• JottoSW1 changed the title to John Letts Bass MODS Please lock comments and this will drift out of sight
21 minutes ago, JottoSW1 said:

This is why I was asking. Thank you for the response.

Mods please close comments but leave this up if possible.  Thanks Merton and binky and burns bass. @Burns-bass I promise I wasn't trolling, the guy seemed a nut and was on an fb group where people had a reasonably sensible debate about the Olympics and letts wades in....

If it stops one person wasting money on a bass that never turns up, you’ve helped the world.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Burns-bass said:

If it stops one person wasting money on a bass that never turns up, you’ve helped the world.

I feel cuddly warm and virtuous...