Why become a member? ×

Barefaced 210 silver cloth grill version with padded cover - *SOLD*
£325
Just outside Milton Keynes

Barefaced 210 in good working order with padded cover.

It has only had  studio use with me but I am not the original owner, so suspect it has had gig use previously. I got this cab as part of a trade for a Vanderclay 410 I was selling at the beginning of the year.

It does have a little Tollex peel as shown on the photos but it’s not particularly bad and is only cosmetic and on the back of the cab.

The footprint of this cab is a tiny 15” x 13” when it’s stood in its vertical orientation and is an easy one handed lift.

Note that the cab is the 4ohm version not the switchable 4ohm/12ohm version. Barefaced state that the cab will take 500w for all tones (use of fuzz/OD/octave/envelope filter etc) or up to 800w for cleaner tones. I used this cab in our rehearsal space with an EBS Reidmar 752 which meant the amp was running at 450w into the cab’s 4ohm load and it sounded fantastic (I just prefer the BF 12” models) and this cab was plenty loud enough to more than hold its own against a loud rock drummer, 2 guitarists and a vocalist who wishes he could be as loud as the rest of us.

I do not have a box for it, so collection is the only option I can offer. Please do not ask me if I can meet you somewhere, I am blind and so obviously cannot drive. I took the photos so my apologies if they look like they were taken by a drunk person.

I live approx 15 minutes from junctions 14 and 15 of the M1.

No trade offers please, I’m trying to thin the amount of gear I’ve got, not get more.

BF 210 01.jpg

BF 210 02.jpg

BF 210 03.jpg

BF 210 04.jpg

BF 210 05.jpg

BF 210 06.jpg

BF 210 07.jpg

BF 210 08.jpg

BF 210 09.jpg

BF 210 10.jpg

BF 210 11.jpg

BF 210 12.jpg

BF 210 13.jpg

Edited by JGSpector
Sold
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparky Mark said:

Do you know whether this is a sealed or ported cab please?

There are no ports as far as i know. I don't think there are on any of the BF 10" models but i might be wrong.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, King Tut said:

Let me know if this sale falls through fella!

The chap has already paid and collection is arranged so very much doubt it will but thanks for the interest

• Thanks 1

• JGSpector changed the title to Sold Barefaced 210 silver cloth grill version with padded cover