Why become a member? ×

*Final Price Drop*Video Added*For Sale/Trade: Ibanez Prestige SR3005E 5 String - *WITHDRAWN*
£750
Bridgwater, Somerset.

Josh

Hey there,

I’ve finally come to realisation that Ibanez basses are just not for me, and this is one of the finest I’ve owned. The previous owner had neglected this bass for a while, but it has very recently been professionally set up and cleaned and given a fresh bill of health by Mark at Wilts Guitar Repair. 

This bass is roughly 20/21 years old (going by the serial number) and as such it has seen some action, as such there are quite a few surface dings but nothing significant and the worst of it is on the back. The original control knobs for the bass/treble/mid/mid frequency have been replaced with newer metal ones. The playability is great with a very low action. 

All of the technical info on this model can be found here:

https://ibanez.fandom.com/wiki/SR3005E

I haven’t got a spare case unfortunately, so collection from Bridgwater, Somerset would be preferred. I do have a spare box which I could use to send it, but I would have to the buyer to cover the cost of postage and insurance. 

Any questions please give me a message.

Thanks guys,

Josh.

IMG_1388.jpeg

IMG_1386.jpeg

IMG_1389.jpeg

IMG_1390.jpeg

IMG_1384.jpeg

IMG_1416.jpeg

IMG_1417.jpeg

IMG_1418.jpeg

IMG_1419.jpeg

Edited by Josh
  • Like 6

• Josh changed the title to *Video Added*For Sale/Trade: Ibanez Prestige SR3005E 5 String

Lord give me strength. Stunning, I had the six string version and it was stellar. If I didn't have a 5005 already I'd be all over it. 

• Like 1

• Josh changed the title to *Price Drop*Video Added*For Sale/Trade: Ibanez Prestige SR3005E 5 String
  • Josh changed the title to *Final Price Drop*Video Added*For Sale/Trade: Ibanez Prestige SR3005E 5 String
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Josh changed the title to *WITHDRAWN*Video Added*For Sale/Trade: Ibanez Prestige SR3005E 5 String*WITHDRAWN*