Why become a member? ×

Glockenlang Active Two Band Preamp Now £80 Posted - *SOLD*
£85
Fakenham, Norfolk, UK

Now sold.

Selling this Glockenlang preamp, comprising Volume, Blend ,Treble and Bass controls. Pull passive tone circuit. This is a drop in replacement for the preamp in two band Ibanez basses. I had it fitted briefly in an Ibanez bass before I sold it. It really makes a difference. It is much better than the Ibanez standard preamp. 

To make life easier for you (and me originally) I have soldered wires to the blend pot circuit board, so you can just attach your pickup leads with screw connector blocks, heat shrink, or whatever takes your fancy. Makes it easy to change pickups as well. I am also including a ready wired Ibanez style Neutrik barrel jack, as well as the supplied rather nasty plastic stereo jack. How is that for added value!

The limited blurb from the manufacturer: Active The GLOCKENKLANG 2-band onboard preamp is active/passive switchable (at the volume push/pull), has a balance-pot with no volume dip in centre-position, a treble-pot with +/- 18 dB@18 KHz in active mode, acting as classical high cut in passive mode and a bass-pot with +/- 14 dB@40 Hz. Battery-connection is 9 volts.

Due to the high performance electronics, in flat position of the eq you can hear no difference between active and passive mode!

It comes pre-wired with high flexible cables.

IMG_1103.jpeg

IMG_1100.jpeg

IMG_1101.jpeg

IMG_1102.jpeg

Edited by Obrienp

• Obrienp changed the title to Glockenlang Active Two Band Preamp Now £80 Posted
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Obrienp changed the title to Glockenlang Active Two Band Preamp Now £80 Posted SOLD