Why become a member? ×

Hotone Ampero Press 2-in-1 Volume & Expression Pedal **Price drop to £45** - *SOLD*
£50
London SW8

AndyW

Hotone Ampero Press 2-in-1 Volume & Expression Pedal

Bought new a few weeks ago, used for around 20 minutes on my desk only while I was experimenting with a Quad Cortex (which I’ve just sold), then straight back in its box. So, no longer needed. Nice and compact/lightweight.

Perfect/new condition in its box with instructions and precut Velcro strips included (not attached to the pedal). Never placed on a pedal board or used on the floor.

Has outputs for both expression and volume (passive, not powered). This isn’t the model with a switch for changing between the two.

Pot Resistance: Volume—100k Ohms, Expression—10k Ohms

Dimensions: 65.5mm (W) x 148.5mm (D) x 61mm (H)

Weight: 430g

***SOLD***

Selling for £45 (including UK postage)

Naturally, can knock a few quid off if you’d like to collect from London SW8 area 😊

Cheers,

Andy

IMG_3471.thumb.jpeg.0b8cdb03b2aac6c14b27a997a3f660ca.jpeg

IMG_3470.jpeg

IMG_3473.jpeg

IMG_3475.jpeg

IMG_3474.jpeg

IMG_3472.jpeg

IMG_3476.jpeg

IMG_3477.jpeg

Edited by AndyW
Sold Please Close
  • Like 2

• AndyW changed the title to Hotone Ampero Press 2-in-1 Volume & Expression Pedal ***Price drop to £45***
  • AndyW changed the title to Hotone Ampero Press 2-in-1 Volume & Expression Pedal **Price drop to £45**
4 hours ago, SamIAm said:

Bargain!  I've already got a Sonicake VolWah (Which is smaller but not so rugged) so I am just avoiding GAS.

GLWTS!

Sam x

Thank you! 😊

• AndyW changed the title to Hotone Ampero Press **SOLD**