Why become a member? ×

**ONAshdown Engineering Studio Speaker / Stool 60w 8ohm - Fab👍👍 - *SOLD*
£75
North Staffordshire

My Ashdown 60w 1 x 10” 8 ohm Studio Speaker Stool which is not only really comfy to sit on, but sounds great too & the really great part is that you actually ‘feel’ the bass while playing - even at low volume.

Dimensions are 51 cm H x 50 cm Wide x 34 cm Deep.

I bought this thinking that sound wise it would be a bit of a compromise, but I was so wrong! It is not just ideal for home, rehearsal or studio use, but is loud enough for Pub or smaller Club Gigs - as long as your drummer is not building a shed of course. This could be down to the build quality - (it is built like a brick Out House) and of the high standard of materials used + spot on tuning of the front Bass ports. Hats off to Ashdown👍👍

Feet on two sides.

This would also be ideal to use in an orchestra pit.

This is the original version with the vintage grill cloth and without the storage compartment - so is ‘rattle free’

Condition wise I would grade it as 9/10.

Collection is welcome, so the buyer can confirm that it is at least as good as described, or if you are too far away from Sunny North Staffordshire to collect, I can post out to the U.K. Mainland only, sorry at a cost of £20.00 - although postage to the Highlands may cost a tad more - please send post code for a quote.

IMG_0677.jpeg

Edited by dodgnofski
  • Like 4

• dodgnofski changed the title to **ON HOLD** Ashdown Engineering Studio Speaker / Stool 60w 8ohm - Fab👍👍
  • dodgnofski changed the title to **SOLD** Ashdown Engineering Studio Speaker / Stool 60w 8ohm - Fab👍👍