Why become a member? ×

EBS Neo 2x12 bass cabinet, 600W 4Ohm - *SOLD*
£395
Ipswich

EBS Neoline 2x12 bass cabinet for sale. 600W, 4 Ohm. Excellent condition. Very light, just over 21Kg. I can lift it with one hand and I'm not going to be on Gladiators any time soon.

This is a great modern-sounding cab, very loud, clear and relatively uncoloured, with a tweeter you can use to emphasise those sizzling highs, or turn off altogether for a more old-school sound. It's the second one I've owned, I sold the first one and missed it too much. I've used it with Markbass, Mesa and EA heads and it sounds great with all of them, so I think it would be a good choice for any amp brand.

£395, collected from Ipswich or we can meet up a reasonable distance . I can ship it at your cost, but it will take me a few days to find enough cardboard to box it up properly.

image.thumb.png.7214c5980299f4c96496f26c0f77d758.png

image.thumb.png.b659f91fd9b4a093969206b74ea2ad26.png

image.thumb.png.d090619be37fe2266ae156deefe2d809.png

image.thumb.png.100baace5b8f0cd5fb6a14e66e1280fc.png

image.png

Edited by pete.young
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had one of these. Really incredible piece of kit, light and loud and well built. I’d say very HiFi, very revealing and sensitive- would love to have tried it with a vintage valve head but was epic with my Markbass LM III. Total overkill for my needs but I kind of miss it. GLWTS

• Like 1

I had one of these too, and can also testify as to its superbness. (And I don't care if that's not a word, because it is now.) It's all that Pete described and more. GLWTS.

18 hours ago, neilray said:

Hello 

I’m interested in this to run my Mesa Subway through - I’m on the south coast ( West Sussex ) any chance you could ship it ? Thanks 

Yes, I can ship it. Sent you a PM.

• pete.young changed the title to SOLD - EBS Neo 2x12 bass cabinet, 600W 4Ohm - SOLD