Why become a member? ×

Markbass CMD121P & NY121 cab *Both on Hold* - *SOLD*
£650
South East London

Hello folks. Decided to sell my Markbass CMD121 mini rig as I’ve just bought a much larger setup on here. 

The Mini CMD 121P has been my main gigging amp for years and has served me very well on hundreds of gigs. Often paired it with the NY121 cab to get the full 500W for larger stages. 

I’m sure you all know the specs but just in case:

Mini CMD 121P

500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms

1 x 12” speaker and piezo tweeter

NY121 cab

400W @ 8ohms

1 x 12” speaker and piezo tweeter

I’ve got a proper Markbass cover for the combo. No cover for the cab I’m afraid.  

Both the combo and cab are working perfectly. Did have a slight problem with the amp’s DI output for a while but that has since been sorted with a bit of switch cleaner, thanks to a post on here.

Would prefer to sell both items together but could split if you’re desperate. 

Looking for £650 for the full rig, or £450 for the combo, £280 for the cabinet. 

Collection from South East London SE15. Could possibly meet up within a reasonable distance too. 

IMG_4514.jpeg

IMG_4504.jpeg

IMG_4505.jpeg

IMG_4506.jpeg

IMG_4503.jpeg

IMG_4507.jpeg

IMG_4508.jpeg

IMG_4509.jpeg

IMG_4510.jpeg

IMG_4511.jpeg

IMG_4512.jpeg

IMG_4515.jpeg

Edited by simonlittle
Mark as Sold
  • Like 1

I have the same setup. I take the combo on the bus and tube with a trolley so I can take my whole rig on public transport! I’ve rarely needed the exotica but it’s great when i do. GLWTS. Fantastic rig. 

• Like 2

Thanks @kwmlondon. It is a great setup and it’s served me very well. Have also become very used to the amp on trolley situation for tubes and buses. Gets tricky with an upright bass but I can manage the amp with my new Yamaha SLB300 no problems. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, simonlittle said:

Thanks @kwmlondon. It is a great setup and it’s served me very well. Have also become very used to the amp on trolley situation for tubes and buses. Gets tricky with an upright bass but I can manage the amp with my new Yamaha SLB300 no problems. 

Cor! That's a fancy EUB! I've just gotten back into the world of fretless and I was tempted to get an electric upright but the cost of entry for the sake of trying out is just too much. 

• Like 1

@kwmlondonWell the Stagg EUBs are not bad at all for the money. I play upright a lot and needed something for public transport and touring that played and sounded like my regular bass; carrying the real upright and an amp was destroying my back! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, simonlittle said:

@kwmlondonWell the Stagg EUBs are not bad at all for the money. I play upright a lot and needed something for public transport and touring that played and sounded like my regular bass; carrying the real upright and an amp was destroying my back! 

I can only imagine... 

• Like 1

• simonlittle changed the title to Markbass CMD121P & NY121 cab *Both on Hold*
  • simonlittle changed the title to Markbass CMD121P & NY121 cab *Sold*