Why become a member? ×

Charles Berthoud

1 hour ago, chris_b said:

Firefox, with duck duck go.

53 minutes ago, tauzero said:

If you go into the Add-ons manager, do you see F.B. Purity in there and is it enabled? If not, you could try using Add-ons manager to add FBP and see if that solves the problem.

Try what 'tauzero' suggested, although it might be under 'Extensions'.

41 minutes ago, lowdown said:

Try what 'tauzero' suggested, although it might be under 'Extensions'.

In my Firefox, it's in the Extensions section under the menu item "Add-ons and Themes".

1 hour ago, tauzero said:

In my Firefox, it's in the Extensions section under the menu item "Add-ons and Themes".

Yes, of course, sorry, I worded it wrong. I meant he would need to look under 'Extensions' first, on the tool bar. The little Jigsaw button (assuming it's pinned).

9 minutes ago, bubinga5 said:

Crikey. Some really shockingly distasteful stuff there. Basically you havent found anything. Suprise suprise..

While most people here start threads for discussion, your first posts tend to feel like you want an argument. It might not be the case, but it is how they come across sometimes. You also tend to go back and edit them quite heavily. OK not a massive problem in the scheme of things, we all have good days and bad days, and like you said earlier you’re a very long-standing and well-liked member and have earned respect on both those bases. But as I also said earlier, if you don’t want arguments, perhaps don’t start your threads argumentatively? 

Anyway, back to Charles Berthoud 👍

• Like 7

20 hours ago, Beedster said:

While most people here start threads for discussion, your first posts tend to feel like you want an argument. It might not be the case, but it is how they come across sometimes. You also tend to go back and edit them quite heavily. OK not a massive problem in the scheme of things, we all have good days and bad days, and like you said earlier you’re a very long-standing and well-liked member and have earned respect on both those bases. But as I also said earlier, if you don’t want arguments, perhaps don’t start your threads argumentatively? 

Anyway, back to Charles Berthoud 👍

Who?