Why become a member? ×

Dingwall NG3 5 string, in Black Forest Green *Now £1400* - *SOLD*
£1500
Inverness, Scotland

DrChunk

For sale is this Dingwall NG3 5 string bass. I bought it new just over 18 months ago from The Bass Gallery, since then it’s been set up and gigged, so it’s nice and comfortable to play now. The only dink I can find on it is on the back of the neck as per the picture, but it’s pretty small. I had to look for it to take the picture and I knew it was there! I’ve also got the original gig bag and Dingwall tool kit. 

It’s a fantastic bass, I’m just doing more double bass work these days. And between you and me, I’m saving to buy the girlfriend a ring! But don’t tell her haha. A lot of people use these (basses) for heavy genres but I’ve used it for everything from jazz to soul to folk to whatever and it’s been great. 

I’m based in Inverness, so feel free to come round for a brew and a play if you’re interested, otherwise I can meet within a sensible distance. Feel free to message with any questions.

I'm also open to offers, so give me a shout. Cheers!

Dingwall website for info - https://dingwallguitars.com/bass/ng-adam-nolly-getgood-signature/ 

IMG_6605.jpeg

IMG_6604.jpeg

IMG_6606.jpeg

IMG_6607.jpeg

Edited by DrChunk
Sold.
  • Like 6

Worth mentioning also that i'll be flying down to London next week, so could stick it in a flight case and bring it with me if someone wanted to pick up then. 

• DrChunk changed the title to Dingwall NG3 5 string, in Black Forest Green *Now SOLD*