Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro Classic 4 in White (The Sting) £1500 **ON HOLD - PENDING** - *SOLD*
£1600
East London/Essex

ozzy138

After some thought, one rehearsal and one gig its obvious to me that I'm very much not a modern, active bass enthusiast at all so I'm putting this up for sale... I've only uploaded one pic as I'm sure everyone knows the shape of the bass, it's in perfect condition and a superb bass but just not for me. I can supply more pics if required.

Owned for just over a month, comes with a Spector gig bag, a new set of Rotosound strings and some gold Schaller straps locks fitted..

I can't seem to find any of these for sale in the UK at the moment so this is a good opportunity to grab one.

Im more than willing to courier the bass if you're not far from the M25, i'm also fairly regularly in the Coventry area. If not im sure we can sort something out about posting.

TRADES NOW ADDED..

I'd be interested in the following,

Black or White Fender P bass (maple or rosewood neck)

Duff McKagen PJ in black or white

Shuker JJ Burnel P Bass

Thunderbird

IMG_4510.thumb.jpg.85e549afbaa8d3966881bbcb7f670d40.jpg

Edited by ozzy138
  • Like 8

Hi, I’ve been sent this as I’m looking for one.
I never come on here, only came onto message you

Give me a message on WhatsApp07732763624

Thank you very much

• Like 1

• ozzy138 changed the title to Spector Euro Classic 4 in White (The Sting) £1500 PRICE DROP & TRADES ADDED
  • ozzy138 changed the title to Spector Euro Classic 4 in White (The Sting) £1500 **NOW SOLD**