Why become a member? ×

Fender Vintera Jazz Daphne Blue,Hi-mass bridge,blocks,bridge cover and gig bag PRICE DROP £525
£695
Stockport

slapmonsta

PRICE DROP NOW £525.....bargain!!

For sale is my Fender Vintera 1st gen Jazz bass in the rather lovely Daphne blue.

its a lovely bass,fast playing with a really nice low action.I’ve thought long about selling this one as it’s a really nice player -my recently acquired Jazz bass Ultra is currently ticking all the boxes,so this one probably won’t get played …and it’s too good to be sat in a bag!

The bass comes fitted with the “mint green/off white” (hard to describe 🤣) plate and also the original tort-I’ve also added some 70s looking  “blocks” which I think look pretty funky (but can be removed.)

I’ve had a Fender Hi-mass bridge fitted which makes it a lot punchier -the bass will be suppled with the Fender bridge cover (though this will need the original bridge re fitting -this will also be supplied).

Bass also comes with a Fender gig bag of decent quality.

Collection from Stockport preferred but can meet/post subject to all the usual.

Thanks for looking 👀 😀

IMG_7280.jpeg

IMG_7281.jpeg

IMG_7282.jpeg

IMG_7285.jpeg

IMG_7287.jpeg

IMG_7283.jpeg

IMG_7286.jpeg

IMG_7288.jpeg

Edited by slapmonsta
  • Like 4

• slapmonsta changed the title to Fender Vintera Jazz Daphne Blue,Hi-mass bridge,blocks,bridge cover and gig bag PRICE DROP £525