Why become a member? ×

GMR soundboard custom 4 PRICE DROPPED. - *SOLD*
£800
Cheltenham

gafbass02

Didn’t ever expect  to be selling this.. ever. But Car and personal stuff means it has to go.

:( 
The pics do most of the talking! These were very expensive new and this has had a lot of work done to it over the past year. It had a pro set up at ATB guitars and sports a customised Bartolini preamp from Dex audio with a very narrow range that just keeps it all super useable in the real world. 

Controls are: volume, bass, treble, with a pull for low mid boost and a switch for each pickup to toggle between series/parallel/single coil   

It has an almost Stingray ish sound from the humbuckers and is surprisingly warm and rich. Neck is slim and flat, like a jazz bass meets a status, the most comfy neck I’ve ever owned. (In Over 300 basses!!) 

The balance is spot on and the truss works fine etc. 
its collection only from Cheltenham, no postage possible at all I’m afraid. 
£700 or offers 

There are minor marks, mostly on the back and the weight is super light, just shy of 7lbs

Edited by gafbass02
  • Like 20

• gafbass02 changed the title to GMR soundboard custom 4 PRICE DROPPED.
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have packing for it, or time or emotional capacity to sort it sadly. At the moment I’ll consider trades and offers. But would have to be collection or a meet relatively close.
It’s just sitting bagged up in a corner at the minute. 
If it’s still here once the stuff I’m going through gets easier then I’ll probably take it out and enjoy it again. But for now it has memories associated with it I’d rather forget. 

Edited by gafbass02

I'd be interested in trying this out to see how it sounds. I'm just getting back into playing after a long hiatus and my mate has politely refused to sell me back my old L2000 so just wondering if this might make a good alternative. Any chance you're in walking distance or a short bus ride from the station?

• Like 1

• gafbass02 changed the title to SOLD. GMR soundboard custom 4 PRICE DROPPED.