Why become a member? ×

Sterling Stingray Short Scale £440.00 - *SOLD*
£440
Guildford

SonnyBass95

Hi guys,

I’ve got a lovely Short Scale Sterling Stingray bass in Daphne Blue for sale. Used primarily as a studio axe and only gigged a handful of times. 

If you’d like a gig bag for it, I’ve got a Short Scale Gator bag in mint condish + £50.00. 

Pickup from Guildford. I have a studio you can try in before you buy!

Any questions, just shout (-: 

RRP - £700-£750.00. 

The StingRay Short Scale bass has the iconic StingRay sound shrunk down into a 30” scale length package. With easier accessibility, a passive boost, and a single humbucking pickup with higher output neodymium magnets, the StingRay Short Scale offers comfortability without compromise. The versatile pickup configuration includes parallel, true single-coil, and series modes for diverse tonal options. Available in Black (tortoise pickguard), Dropped Copper, Daphne Blue, and Olympic White.

30" SHORT SCALE

For the first time, the iconic StingRay design is available with a 30" short scale makeover, delivering easier playability.

DYNAMIC TONE CONTROLS

The StingRay Short Scale features a neodymium humbucking pickup with 3-way rotary switch. The pickup configuration includes parallel, true single-coil, and series modes

IMG_1320.jpeg

IMG_1321.jpeg

IMG_1322.jpeg

IMG_1324.jpeg

Edited by SonnyBass95
SOLD
  • Like 2

• SonnyBass95 changed the title to Sterling Stingray Short Scale £440.00 - SOLD