Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Thunderbird Pro IV - *SOLD*
£400
Croydon

Selling my gorgeous, cool looking but rarely played Epiphone Thunderbird Pro Bass IV electric bass guitar . I guess I’m just Fender all the way and it didn’t get the quality time with me it deserves. 

The solid body type and 4-string configuration make it a versatile instrument for any style of music. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced player, this bass guitar is sure to impress but it’s active humbucking pick ups really suit the rockers out there! 

In a slightly unusual version of sunburst (it really is that amber colour!) it will stand out from the run of the mill black version of this bass. 

There is a small ding on the back of the body (see pictures) but other than that it’s in good condition for an 10 year old bass and easy to play and I’ll say it again - looks cool! 

It’s the pro version not the entry level version of the epi thunderbird. Bought from Andertons (who are now selling it for £700). So this is a bit of a bargain. 

Sadly my cat made the gig bag its home some years ago (!) so selling for collection only without a bag. 

£400 or make me a reasonable offer . Cash on collection or via eBay for electronic card options. IMG_5175.thumb.jpeg.ef8a811e09771d3de782b7b526a05ebb.jpeg

IMG_5176.jpeg

IMG_5177.jpeg

IMG_5178.jpeg

IMG_5180.jpeg

Edited by burgundymouse
Sold
  • Like 2

• burgundymouse changed the title to Epiphone Thunderbird Pro IV ***SOLD***