Why become a member? ×

Source Audio C4 Synth - FREE UK Delivery - *SOLD*
£189
Sheffield

My ruthless cull continues…

A fantastic 4-oscillator, dual-processor, stereo synth pedal that also does envelope-controlled filter, octaver, phaser, pitch shifter, harmoniser, sequencer.

I bought this new as soon as it was launched and have kept it in pristine condition. 

As many of you may know, I spent a lot of lockdown writing many sounds for this pedal and sharing them via the Neuro platform, which ultimately got me noticed by Source Audio and got me involved in their pedal beta-testing and development.

I’m doing pretty much all of my synth-based stuff on keys now so I’m quite unlikely to use this as heavily as I did four years ago so would like to move it on to someone who will use it rather than leave it sitting in a drawer.

It’s chock full of my custom patches and loaded with the latest firmware.

Comes with the UK power supply and TRS cable. 

Price includes mainland UK delivery via Royal Mail Special Delivery. 

IMG_9986.jpeg

IMG_9984.jpeg

IMG_9985.jpeg

IMG_9987.jpeg

IMG_9990.jpeg

IMG_9989.jpeg

IMG_9988.jpeg

IMG_9991.jpeg

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 3

• Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio C4 Synth - FREE UK Delivery
Posted (edited)

Trades considered against the following:

Cog T-16

Boss OC-2

Markbass Vintage Pre

Origin Cali 76 Compact Bass

Empress Bass compressor mk2

Triungulo Barbanera

PastFX 101

Mu-Tron III or 3x 

Mu-Tron Phaser III or Baby Phase

Chase Bliss Wombtone MKII

Crowther Prunes & Custard

Edited by Quatschmacher

On 19/08/2024 at 08:11, andybassdoyle said:

Important to note: if Peter has owned this it will have been impregnated with synth magic, this will not be your average c4!!

glwts

I concur!! My personal C4 has mostly Peters presets, they've been known to open rifts in the space/time continuum.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, moley6knipe said:

Nooooo! Say it ain’t so?!

It is. I’m just not really making use of it for synth stuff like I once did since getting my keyboard skills to a decent standard. I’ve had loads of fun learning it and creating and sharing patches for it over the last few years but since it’s been sitting in a box for quite some time now unused, I feel I’d like to move it on and put cash towards another instrument. (If I feel like I’m missing it later, I can easily get another.) Still got a Spectrum for all the filter, phaser and octave stuff. 

Edited by Quatschmacher

• Quatschmacher changed the title to PENDING - Source Audio C4 Synth - FREE UK Delivery
  • Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio C4 Synth - FREE UK Delivery
  • Quatschmacher changed the title to SOLD - Source Audio C4 Synth - FREE UK Delivery