Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD Cort Curbow 5 String Fretless Bass (Greg Curbow Series) ON HOLD. - *SOLD*
£350
Catterick Village, Richmond, North Yorkshire.

Pestie

Here is my MIK lovely Greg Curbow 5 string fretless.  I bought it on a whim earlier in the year from my friend to give it a try.  Big mistake!  5 strings (Buggeration Too many Strings😜🤣😜).  Fretless (Why would l think l could do that😜😳😜). Then l got Arthritis and even if l could have l can’t now!  So it has to go.  As mentioned it is a:

• MIK Cort Curbow Greg Curbow Series. (2009)
  • 5 String Fretless.
  • Burlwood Luthite Body.
  • Maple neck with Ebanol Finger board with side dots.
  • 35" Scale Length.
  • MightyMite pickup.
  • Active 3 band eq.  This is an active bass.  The switch is Slap/Contour, not Active/Passive.
  • 3.2 kg on my bathroom scales. 
  • New Gear4Music padded gig bag.

I live in Catterick village near Richmond,North Yorkshire and prefer cash on collection.  I am happy to post at the buyers expense and prefer it if you arrange your own courier.  No trades thanks.  I’m struggling with Arthritis and everything except my Mikro bass has to go.

I would like £325 ONO please.

IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0039.jpeg

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg

IMG_0035.jpeg

IMG_0038.jpeg

Edited by Pestie
  • Like 10

• Pestie changed the title to £350 Cort Curbow 5 String Fretless Bass (Greg Curbow Series) £350

I’ve just researched Luthite.  This is a lightweight synthetic material developed by Westhiemer Corporation for bass and guitar bodies!😀👍😀. And, it looks and feels great 👍 

• Pestie changed the title to £325 ONO Cort Curbow 5 String Fretless Bass (Greg Curbow Series) £325 ONO
  • Pestie changed the title to ON HOLD Cort Curbow 5 String Fretless Bass (Greg Curbow Series) ON HOLD.
  • Pestie changed the title to SOLD Cort Curbow 5 String Fretless Bass (Greg Curbow Series) SOLD