Why become a member? ×

Origin effects DCX Bass (now £165 posted) - *SOLD*
£180
Wellingborough

Completely changed my drive set up and unfortunately letting this one go as a consequence. Owned from new, been on my board for about 6 months, light use and in excellent condition. Velcro on the base comes with original box and gubbins.

Price includes postage, tracked. Take a fiver off for collection/ meet.

I rehearse in Stevenage, live near Wellingborough, work Bedford areas.

Any questions let me know, bit of blurb below from Origin. ✌️
------------------------------------------
the UA 610 preamp, which was the inspiration for the DCX Bass. This retro console preamp is famous for adding vintage, analogue colour to a signal, as well as precise control of level and EQ. Push the level harder and you get rich, harmonic saturation of the kind that makes analogue hardware a must-have in any present-day studio.

The DCX Bass reimagines this classic preamp as a tone-shaper and drive pedal for bass guitar, with a wide range of clean and overdrive tones, EQ frequencies optimised for the instrument, and our Adaptive Circuitry providing a treble response that reacts to playing dynamics. It’s a signal-boosting, tone-enhancing pedal straight from the studio!

DSC_3085.thumb.JPG.7214fdfead13dc4ed802f97a2700edd3.JPG

DSC_3084.thumb.JPG.8e898a30e4fa79820aedbbd18ea62653.JPG

DSC_3087.thumb.JPG.f48d65a562b6104faf59048b60e65f3d.JPG

Edited by Salt on your Bass?
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Salt on your Bass? changed the title to Origin effects DCX Bass (now £165 posted)
  • Salt on your Bass? changed the title to Sold Origin effects DCX Bass (now £165 posted)