Why become a member? ×

Source Audio Bass Zio Preamp £185
£200
South Shields

Price drop £185+ shipping

Excellent all analogue space saving preamp pedal with DI and headphone out. As New, pre velcroed for you - £200 plus fiver shipping or happy to drop off locally 🙂. Comes with as new box and psu.

Excellent control set with broad bass boost, interactive HPF, treble cut/boost, pultec trick based scoop switch, and a grit switch that adds everything from saturation to low/mid drive. Lovely for fattening up your tone without over colouring.

Reading up on these, they were built with the best components Source Audio could find - and there's a real high quality present when it's in use (headphones sound night and day compared to other headphone amps I've used)

20240818_125346.thumb.jpg.26b5f4350c6bf138011f113e3895bcda.jpg

Edited by thisisswanbon
  • Like 1

• thisisswanbon changed the title to Source Audio Bass Zio Preamp £200

These are great. I was toying with the idea of selling mine as I usually use my Broughton Fliptop but I had them side by side again last night and this does bring something a bit different, good heft but really clear and articulate with it. (Double stops sound great on it.)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • thisisswanbon changed the title to Source Audio Bass Zio Preamp £185