Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SGT-DI (now £220 posted) - *SOLD*
£260
Wellingborough

Selling this as I'm changing a few bits across boards and practice set ups. Comes with box, gubbins. Price includes standard postage. Any questions drop me a line, bit of manufacturer blurb below. 

-------------------------------

The SGT-DI™ preamp and DI gives modern bassists an entire rig in a single stompbox. It delivers an enhanced Super Grit Technology™ overdrive circuit featuring iconic Ampeg SVT® and B15 voices, versatile 3-band EQ now with sweepable Mid circuit, Ultra-Hi and 3-way Ultra-Lo switches, a variable compressor, and an Aux /Headphone section. Plus! Introducing the first IR Loader/Cab Simulator from Ampeg. Choose from three classic factory cabs or up to three cabs of your own by using the free Ampeg IR Loader application.

3-Band EQ with sweepable

Mid circuit

SGT circuit with SVT and B15 voicing switch

Onboard IR Loader/Cab Simulator

Ultra-Hi and 3-way

Ultra-Lo switches

Variable 10:1 compressor

DSC_3091.thumb.JPG.9a95d4a733c2370075f34efbbc2f4e6a.JPG

DSC_3090.thumb.JPG.792573311325da8936df3d16a20186c3.JPG

Edited by Salt on your Bass?
  • Like 1

Can this be used into an amp heads input  If you use the "in" and "headphone out" to amps input? As to make use of the cab SIM?  I know it might sound odd, I like a cab SIM sound through my rig .

Cheers 👍

Edited by danbowskill

4 hours ago, danbowskill said:

Can this be used into an amp heads input  If you use the "in" and "headphone out" to amps input? As to make use of the cab SIM?  I know it might sound odd, I like a cab SIM sound through my rig .

Cheers 👍

No afraid not. Cab Sims on the balanced DI, only the preamp and sgt circuit / compressor etc on the preamp out. ✌️