Why become a member? ×

Problems with the "How was your gig last night?" thread

BigRedX

Question

5 answers to this question

I looked several times between 6.00am and 8.00am using three different devices, just to check it wasn't a specific browser or cache issue, and all showed page 711 and page 712 with exactly the same content. It appears that almost immediately after I reported this there was a new post made which created page 713 and appears to have fixed it. If you are happy that there's no underlying issue with the thread then I'm happy to consider the matter closed.

Now that the most recent post has added a new page it appears to have sorted itself out.

However I did get the problem on 3 different devices earlier this morning so it might be worth checking that there's no underlying database corruption on the thread and maybe think about locking it and starting a new one as it is over 700 pages long.

I am happy that there is no underlying problem *now*, not necessarily that there wasnt earlier (and after a gig yesterday, I slept through 3 snoozes so 8am wasn't a time I checked!). There are always some edge cases at the end of a page, and maybe one of those was in play.