Why become a member? ×

Sire U5 Marcus Miller short-scale mint green - price reduced to £250
£265
Manchester

three

Sire short scale U5 - alder body with binding, MHS and maple neck and board.  This is the original version rather than the update (I think these were a bit more expensive than the current version).  The bass plays very well with a low action and is currently fitted with medium SS rounds.  Condition is excellent with just one or two very minor impressions.

The bass is extremely powerful for a passive instrument.  Great pickups and extremely solid build quality throughout.  It's also light and well-balanced (again, typically well thought-through by Sire)), though I don’t have an accurate weight.  Nut width is 38mm - the neck is slender but solid - the body contour is a nice feature too.  The colour is best represented in the final image.

I can ship at the buyer’s cost and risk - I have a box.  Collection in Manchester is good too.

Any questions, please just ask. 

IMG_7256.jpeg

IMG_7257.jpeg

IMG_7258.jpeg

IMG_7261.jpeg

IMG_7260.jpeg

IMG_7259.jpeg

IMG_7262.jpeg

IMG_7273.jpeg

Edited by three
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, lee650 said:

I'm tempted to have this back 🤣

it is rather lovely, I just have quite a lot of shorties.  If you do have it back, I’ll try to avoid the trauma induced by Parcelforce when the bass was on its way to me!

• Like 1

• three changed the title to Sire U5 Marcus Miller short-scale mint green - price reduced to £250