Why become a member? ×

On Hold - Musicman Stingray - 2010 - 2 Band EQ - Black/Rosewood - *SOLD*
£1350
Romney Marsh, Kent

spongebob

Up for grabs, sadly (as we all say) is my 2010 Musicman Stingray. 

It’s a 2-band, black/roaewood combo - the best IMHO.

It’s in excellent condition - few indentations, nothing major at all. Pickguard has some wear, but I’ve left is as it’s what it came with. 

You may be aware of Stingrays with the weak D/G string issue - it’s real, and mine had it. I had the pickup replaced by my Luthier with a Nordstrand - and the problem was fixed. The strings are now equal volume. Original is not included - there really is no need for it.

I do genuinely love this bass - some sentimental reasons - but I never use it. My band hate it, so it never gets played. I plan to get something passive instead, as my main bass is my Ricky. 

As a result, this needs to be used and played. 

I bought it from Will at Bass Bros. It had an old gig bag, which I dumped (always use my own hard case). I’ll supply a new gig bag with it if necessary. According to the original listing, it comes in at 9lbs11oz, or 4.4kg. Quite light in Stingray terms! 😉

I’m asking £1350 for this, included a courier (at buyers risk) within the UK. I’ve bought, sold, and sent many basses on here over the years, so please buy with confidence.

Not really looking for a trade, although I would consider anything ‘R’ related, as that’s where I always end up! 😀

Paypal ‘gift’ or bank transfer, please.

Please PM with any questions - thanks for looking! SB 😀

IMG_2450.jpeg

IMG_2451.jpeg

IMG_2452.jpeg

IMG_2453.jpeg

IMG_2454.jpeg

IMG_2455.jpeg

IMG_2456.jpeg

IMG_2462.jpeg

IMG_2458.jpeg

IMG_2460.jpeg

Edited by spongebob
  • Like 7

I can attest to Iain’s service on here as I bought a bass from him a while ago. 

Quite tempted by this (though lower down on the list of finishes I like) as I’m after a 2EQ Stingray but really want to wait until my Shuker P sells. 

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Quatschmacher said:

I can attest to Iain’s service on here as I bought a bass from him a while ago. 

Quite tempted by this (though lower down on the list of finishes I like) as I’m after a 2EQ Stingray but really want to wait until my Shuker P sells. 

Thanks Peter, very nice of you to say. 👍

Tempted is good……😉

• Like 1

• spongebob changed the title to Musicman Stingray - 2010 - 2 Band EQ - Black/Rosewood
  • 2 weeks later...
  • spongebob changed the title to SOLD - Musicman Stingray - 2010 - 2 Band EQ - Black/Rosewood