Why become a member? ×

Bartolini J bass pickups 4 string - *SOLD*
£60
Norwich

Good day to you.

Bought these ages ago, can't remember when or why although I assume it was to do with bass guitars.

I believe they are active pickups but they can be used without battery if required. Greater minds than mine would need to work that out. Most of the packaging refers to Model 9E as you can see on the manual although label for the box shows 9S - you can just about see this in the first photo on the right handside.

From a nostagia point of view very nice though, all the original bart diagrams, warranty etc. Most of it was obviously hand drawn back in the day, nice.

The pickups have previously been used and the wires cut straight although there is plenty of wire still left so not an issue. Looks like the hot wire for the battery has been extended too.

Been sitting on my shelf for too long now, I'm not going to use then so up for grabs.

No idea on price but the £60 will include UK postage. I would like a decent (i.e. sturdy and confidence inspiring) stand that will fold down small-ish and take an offset body style bass if you fancy a trade (starfish type thing?)

IMG_4125.thumb.jpeg.a7feb4a6e0e97422ceea429b8fb050a8.jpeg

IMG_4126.thumb.jpeg.5d3d3808ee51bbd64eef08c0e222fcc8.jpeg

IMG_4127.thumb.jpeg.4f8d2415f769a909d761f69a9604c501.jpeg

Edited by andybassdoyle
  • Like 1

• andybassdoyle changed the title to Bartolini J bass pickups 4 string
Posted (edited)

Sure, here you go:

IMG_4130.thumb.jpeg.6a43b7e78e1fc9aed518de8b0d4718c6.jpeg

Also I've had a question on the size, the pickups measure 91mm front and 95mm bridge. Both are a fraction under 17mm wide without the screw fixings. Depth required would be anything over 25mm to allow for solder and wiring on the bass.

Hope that helps but let me know if you have any other questions gang!

Edited by andybassdoyle
  • Like 1

• andybassdoyle changed the title to Bartolini J bass pickups 4 string Sold