Why become a member? ×

PA speaker stands

K&M are highly regarded because not only are they more robust than most of the competition, but should something break they make spares easily available. 

My band doesn't have any speaker stands because everywhere we play has in-house PA systems but all our instrument and equipments stands are K&M and personally I would have to have a very good reason to consider anything else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

we bought the cheapest ones we could find about 18 years and well over 700 gigs and  ago they've had a few repairs over the years, replacing nut's and bolts that have fell out and got lost,  but they're still going strong, we may have got lucky

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jack said:

I own some Gorilla ones and they're fine. Although after buying a K&M microphone stand I'd buy their speaker stands if I needed another pair. 

Gorilla ones for me too, they've needed a nut and a star bolt replaced in ten years or more.

• Thanks 1

I am another K&M stand Fanboi but I have boughgt two stands recently that were not K&M.

Speaker stands. Novopro. These have a limited amount fo air cushioning but for heavy12s and 15s it only helps a bit. However, rather than those silly metal rods that poke through holes in the stand, the Novopros have a latching system that works really well.

I also bought a mic stand that was not K&M but that was a stock issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1