Why become a member? ×

Spector Ethos 4 Plum Crazy 2024 inc Gator Pro gig bag (Price Drop £1275)
£1350
Cowbridge, South Wales

mattbass6

Here is my very recently purchased Spector Ethos 4 in the most beautiful colour, Plum Crazy. This has only been used a handful of times at home. Only selling as I have bought another bass from a member of this shire and I have a strict policy of one in, one out.

This is setup beautifully with a brand new set of LaBella stainless steel strings (45-105), plays like a dream, sounds amazing, and feels incredible. Thru neck design, brass nut, Ebony board, 12th fret inlay, Luminlay side dot markers, Darkglass Tone Capsule preamp, EMG pickups, and super low action. No scratches, dinks or dents. Comes with the original box as these don’t come with a gig bag, but I will throw in a new Gator Pro gig bag. 

This bass is in brand new condition. It came direct from the distributor and has never spent anytime in a shop for others to play. It cost me £1575.00, so this is a real deal/bargain. Can post at buyers expense and risk, or will meet within a reasonable distance. Collection from Cowbridge, near Cardiff/Bridgend/Swansea, available. Bank transfer or cash on collection only, please ☺️

PS - Please don’t ask me what it weighs as I have no idea, and I have no way of weighing it, but it doesn’t feel massively heavy to me 🫡

IMG_1786.jpeg

IMG_1784.jpeg

IMG_1782.jpeg

IMG_1935.jpeg

IMG_2021.jpeg

IMG_2032.jpeg

IMG_2057.jpeg

IMG_2058.jpeg

IMG_2061.jpeg

IMG_2062.jpeg

IMG_2043.jpeg

IMG_2044.jpeg

IMG_2045.jpeg

Edited by mattbass6
  • Like 10

• mattbass6 changed the title to Spector Ethos 4 Plumb Crazy 2024 (Price Drop £1275)
  • mattbass6 changed the title to Spector Ethos 4 Plumb Crazy 2024 inc Flight case (Price Drop £1275)
12 hours ago, Yan_Huriey said:

This is a NEW bass, I've bought 2 basses off Matt and they've been outstanding. Buy with confidence, seriously, guy sould have his own shop, outstanding standards.

Thank you my friend. Appreciate the kind words 🙏🏻

• mattbass6 changed the title to Spector Ethos 4 Plum Crazy 2024 inc flight case (Price Drop £1275)

I've been luck enough to see this beauty in the flesh, and like all Matt's stuff, it's immaculate, and I mean IMMACULATE.  It's been setup amazingly well and plays like a dream too.

Buy with confidence guys, Matt knows what he's doing when it comes to buying / selling / shipping Basses!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, LewisK1975 said:

I've been luck enough to see this beauty in the flesh, and like all Matt's stuff, it's immaculate, and I mean IMMACULATE.  It's been setup amazingly well and plays like a dream too.

Buy with confidence guys, Matt knows what he's doing when it comes to buying / selling / shipping Basses!

Thanks so much, buddy. Really appreciate that. Means a lot 🙏🏻

• mattbass6 changed the title to Spector Ethos 4 Plum Crazy 2024 inc Gator Pro gig bag (Price Drop £1275)
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

Great bass, great seller, so can someone please, please buy it before I have to convince my wife that we won't need a new vanity unit for our ensuite refurb?  😉 

Thank you my friend, muchly appreciated as always. Look forward to seeing that new vanity unit in due course 👀😂

• Like 1