Why become a member? ×

Yamaha SLB-200LTD with stand
£2200
Ivybridge

Selling this beauty as it solves a problem I don't really have. All in excellent condition. The two dots on the fingerboard can be easily removed, they're just hole punched paper labels.

Local collection preferred but I should be able to arrange delivery if needed. Price does not include delivery.

IMG_20240823_092601.jpg

IMG_20240823_092618.jpg

IMG_20240823_092624.jpg

IMG_20240823_093033.jpg

IMG_20240823_093049.jpg

IMG_20240823_093224.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, flytim said:

Selling this beauty as it solves a problem I don't really have.

But wow, if you do have the problem this things really does solve it. Of the two, I kinda preferred the SLB-100 to play, the the 200 is so much easier to get from A-B and IIRC also sounded a little more authentic (while the 100 was very much a silent practice instrument, I got the sense that Yamaha had a keen eye on gigging with the 200). Beautiful instrument and hard to come by these days 👍 

1 hour ago, Beedster said:

But wow, if you do have the problem this things really does solve it. Of the two, I kinda preferred the SLB-100 to play, the the 200 is so much easier to get from A-B and IIRC also sounded a little more authentic (while the 100 was very much a silent practice instrument, I got the sense that Yamaha had a keen eye on gigging with the 200). Beautiful instrument and hard to come by these days 👍 

The case is only a couple of inches longer than my bass guitar case so it's great for gigging. Only takes a few minutes to put together. I can fit my acoustic upright, BG and amp etc into the back of my estate so this doesn't get used much any more, hence the sale.

Hi there, do you know the weight of this bass? I had an SLB100 for a while. It was lovely, and sounded superb, but a bit hefty, with the larger "frame".

I always fancied trying one of these, but haven't had the chance.

9 minutes ago, Marc S said:

Hi there, do you know the weight of this bass? I had an SLB100 for a while. It was lovely, and sounded superb, but a bit hefty, with the larger "frame".

Certainly lighter Marc 👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Marc S said:

IMG_20240824_083437.jpg

• Thanks 1