Why become a member? ×

1984 JV Squier Contemporary PJ Bass - White with matching neck and headstock - MONSTER SOUND !!!NOW £625!!!
£700
Worcester

Hoodyy

Here is an exceptional JV serial numbered bass from Japan. Absolutely incredible tone and playability. Aged satin white with matching white neck and headstock. You don't just have to get your Duff on with this, you can get fat funk slap tones or wind off the bridge pick up and get that classic P bass sound. The pick ups are massive sounding. A really versatile vintage bass with a very slinky fast jazz bass nut width neck.

Comes with an outrageously cool period white pleather gig bag with orange lining.

Got this from the wonderful bassbros but need to move it on to fund other things. Here's their original listing with more professional photos

https://reverb.com/.../71372003-squier-jv-contemporary-pj...

Located in Worcester but happy to travel a little within reason. Happy to ship but absolutely at your risk and cost. Cash is king ideally but could possibly trade if you have something cool or an Ampeg or Markbass 8x10.

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 18.26.06.png

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 18.25.57.png

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 18.25.44.png

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 18.25.35.png

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 18.25.26.png

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 18.25.18.png

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 18.25.05.png

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 18.24.53.png

Edited by Hoodyy
  • Like 8

Just now, Burns-bass said:

This is 100% cool and I love it.

It really really is and I’m loathed to move it on but it’s just not getting picked up over my music man so it needs to go to a loving home and someone much cooler than me!

21 minutes ago, Munurmunuh said:

The Reverb link wasn't working for me, but I think this is the correct listing on the BB website:

https://bassbros.co.uk/sold-basses/squier-jv-contemporary-series-pj-bass-white/

8 lb 1 oz, very light .... but doesn't match up with the 3.9kg, that's (a still well light) 8 lb 9 oz

Yeah that’s her, I’ll throw it on the scales presently and get an official reading. It is wonderfully light though 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Munurmunuh said:

The Reverb link wasn't working for me, but I think this is the correct listing on the BB website:

https://bassbros.co.uk/sold-basses/squier-jv-contemporary-series-pj-bass-white/

8 lb 1 oz, very light .... but doesn't match up with the 3.9kg, that's (a still well light) 8 lb 9 oz

A very manageable 3.9kg is what she is!

(3903g to be exact)

IMG_2601.jpeg

Edited by Hoodyy
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Marc S said:

I don't "need" yet another bass. But I keep coming back to look at this. I wish I could justify owning it! Lol 😀 

I mean, since when was justifying anything ever an issue! 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hoodyy changed the title to 1984 JV Squier Contemporary PJ Bass - White with matching neck and headstock - MONSTER SOUND !!!NOW £625!!!