Why become a member? ×

USA G&L L2500
£1200
Holmfirth

goblin

USA Made CLF G&L L2500

Early 2000s

Finished in Blueburst with a Swamp Ash cap on a basswood body

Comes with original hard case, Certificate of Authenticity, instruction slip and warranty card. Everything works and sounds great with no crackles, rattles or buzzed, recently setup.

Good condition, I’d say 8.5/10 There are one or two marks on it, notably on the bottom at the back of the instrument there are various marks that I’ve tried to photograph. There’s a small crack in the lacquer by the bottom bass control (photographed) and a small chip on the headstock.

Trades wise, I’m looking for another 5 string of similar caliber. Jazz / Jazz MM configuration, 34” scale Sandberg, Jazz Deluxe etc! Straight sale is £1200 or best offer.

Based in Holmfirth but happy to look at shipping (must be covered and insured by the buyer), and I drive up and down the country regularly so happy to meet!

I've already seen a bass I like with a PX offer on this one, so I'm open to all offers to get it out of the door! 

IMG_5681.jpeg

IMG_5683.jpeg

IMG_5682.jpeg

IMG_5685.jpeg

IMG_5684.jpeg

IMG_5687.jpeg

IMG_5688.jpeg

IMG_5690.jpeg

IMG_5692.jpeg

IMG_5693.jpeg

IMG_5694.jpeg

IMG_5819.HEIC