Why become a member? ×

Schecter Simon Gallup Ultra Spitfire Bass
£900
St. Ives, Cambridgeshire PE27

Intoutof

A barely used example of a very nice bass the was bought for my partner two years ago.

Unfortunately real day to day life and the progression of arthritis has scuppered her plans for playing bass in any serious fashion.

As much as I would like to adopt this bass myself it's really not my style or colour....I'm Mr. Boring Fender-esque in any colour you like as long as Henry Ford painted it.

Apart from a slight adjustment of the truss rod and tune-o-wotsit bridge to get it playing a little more slinky there's been zero change to the bass since it came out of the box...still has zingy factory strings on it as it's had just a few hours of play time.

Big T-Bird tones in a package that has zero neck dive, actual perceptible ergonomics and a practical bridge system....ooh and a fab slim neck too

These  currently go for around the £1400 mark...and that's with the newer less detailed graphic. The previous run that this comes from must have been the last that Schecter saw fit to go all out on the bling.

Can post to mainland UK for £25 but would much prefer collection in person or meet within reason. 

Any questions fire away

20240826_090454(1) - Copy.jpg

20240826_090520 - Copy (2).jpg

20240826_090529 - Copy (2).jpg

20240826_090554 - Copy (2).jpg

20240826_090604 - Copy (2).jpg

20240828_002459.jpg

20240828_002510.jpg

• Like 4