Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SRH 500 semi hollow bass in Dragon Eye burst flat finish. £285
£285
Horsham, West Sussex

Martin E

Ibanez SRH 500 semi hollow bass in Dragon Eye burst flat finish. £285

This is the fretted model, (Ibanez now only make the fretless version).

Standard 34 inch scale, 38mm nut, piezo bridge pickup with tone and volume and is very light around the 7lb mark. It's perfect for those woody upright tones. Currently strung with TI flats and comes with a nice Maruszczk standard gig bag.

In very good shape just a few little marks on the body which I have photographed and there is a slightly worn patch where I've been resting my thumb on the end of the fingerboard. Truss rod and electrics all function as they should.

I bought this at this bargain price from a very nice chap on here around 4 years ago and in the spirit of Basschat I'm passing it on at the same price. It's been ideal for playing jazz and latin. Only moving on as I'm mainly using my jazz bass again these days.

Collection only please from Horsham, West Sussex where you can try out obviously. (I have no hard case or packing and cannot post). And no trades thanks as I'm trying to slim down my collection a bit.

DSCF4718.jpg

DSCF4719.jpg

DSCF4720.jpg

DSCF4723.jpg

DSCF4724.jpg

DSCF4725.jpg

DSCF4726.jpg

DSCF4727.jpg

DSCF4728.jpg

DSCF4729.jpg

DSCF4731.jpg

• Like 8