Why become a member? ×

Nordstrand Acinonyx Short Scale Bass with Gator Gig Bag and Newtone Shorties stainless steel strings. Only 6 weeks old. Perfect condition. £699 including UK postage. - *SOLD*
£799
Torquay

spyder

Due to a change in direction and to fund another short scale 5 string bass I have for sale my Acinonyx bass.

Comes with a New Gator Gig bag. ( £59 )

Strung with NEW Newtone Shorties. ( Original strings included )

Weight is 2.9kg on bathroom scales.

Very slim and fast neck.

Action is low at only 1.5mm / 1.75mm.

Wide range of sounds from the pickup selector.

Beautiful sparkly blue finish.

Only 6 weeks old.

Bought from Bass Direct.

Total cost worth £1050

Offered at £699 including UK delivery with UPS.

It's in 9.99 / 10 condition.

From web.....

780mm scale (about 30.7”)

1.4” wide nut

Alder body with Indian Rosewood fingerboard

Parchment pick guard

2 propriety (of course – it’s what we do) single coil chrome cover pickups

4 push button pickup selector switches (including “all in” series mode)

4 tone selections including flat, traditional tone roll off, heavy tone roll of, and mid notch

Very light weight – averaging 6.5 pounds

2 way spoke wheel truss rod

Compound radius for excellent playability

Proprietary custom US Hipshot bridge

Proprietary custom licensed Hipshot oval tuning machines

Edited by spyder
Price
  • Like 13

• spyder changed the title to Nordstrand Acinonyx Short Scale Bass with Gator Gig Bag and Newtone Shorties stainless steel strings. Only 6 weeks old. Perfect condition. £750 UK postage.

Lovely colour and I always thought these look llike a lot of fun. Unfortunately I know my meaty paws do not get on with svelte necks so I will never find out! Seems like a good price so someone is going to get a good deal. GLWTS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• spyder changed the title to Nordstrand Acinonyx Short Scale Bass with Gator Gig Bag and Newtone Shorties stainless steel strings. Only 6 weeks old. Perfect condition. £720 UK postage.
  • spyder changed the title to Nordstrand Acinonyx Short Scale Bass with Gator Gig Bag and Newtone Shorties stainless steel strings. Only 6 weeks old. Perfect condition. £699 UK postage.
  • spyder changed the title to Nordstrand Acinonyx Short Scale Bass with Gator Gig Bag and Newtone Shorties stainless steel strings. Only 6 weeks old. Perfect condition. £699 including UK postage.
  • spyder changed the title to Sold. Nordstrand Acinonyx Short Scale Bass with Gator Gig Bag and Newtone Shorties stainless steel strings. Only 6 weeks old. Perfect condition. £699 including UK postage.