Why become a member? ×

One Control Crimson Red Bass Preamp, price drop to £70 - *SOLD*
£85
Wallasey

One of my all time favourite pedals, which I have owned multiple times. It has been described as a 'dub switch' and it is that and more besides. I am just looking to perfect a more minimalist set up at the moment. This one was purchased very recently on Basschat, and is in excellent collection save a small chip on the e of the word "designed" on the front of the pedal. Asking just what I paid for it. 

Free postage within the UK available. 

Looking for a straight sale, but could be tempted by a trade or part exchange for a nice compressor pedal. 

20240831_144658.jpg

20240831_144707.jpg

20240831_144716.jpg

20240831_144722.jpg

20240831_144523.jpg

20240831_144455.jpg

20240831_144439.jpg

Edited by PaulHornBass
Sold
  • Like 1

^^

They are good. Dub mode with a click of a footswitch!

I've had them a couple of times and then got multi-fx and thought 'close enough' (basically a lot of cutting highs, boosting lows, some gain), it's never is quite as good or convenient though so I am quite tempted.....but that's a slippery slope of me getting a load of individual pedals again so I'm trying to resist! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SumOne said:

^^

They are good. Dub mode with a click of a footswitch!

I've had them a couple of times and then got multi-fx and thought 'close enough' (basically a lot of cutting highs, boosting lows, some gain), it's never is quite as good or convenient though so I am quite tempted.....but that's a slippery slope of me getting a load of individual pedals again so I'm trying to resist! 

They are indeed. I have bought and sold a few, but I keep coming back for more. I think I bought my first one from you... circle of life!

• Like 1

• PaulHornBass changed the title to Sold. One Control Crimson Red Bass Preamp, price drop to £70