Why become a member? ×

Yamaha 02R Digital Mixing Console plus extra TC Electronic and Yamaha CD8 cards..
£400
Stoke on Trent

I can't quite believe I'm willing to let this go but I got a serious bargain with another DM2000 which is a lovely upgrade for my home studio.. 😃

This bundle will almost certainly be the best spec'd sale of an 02R and associated items virtually anywhere in the last 5 years or more:

1x Yamaha 02R mixer complete with meterbridge running V2 O/S.

2x Yamaha CD8-AT 8 in / 8 out ADAT cards.

2x TC Electronic Unity cards - the ADAT / TDIF I/O versions.

1x TC Electronic Unity card - no I/O.

2x Yamaha CD8-AD - double height analog 8 in / 8 out on quarter inch jacks.

1x Yamaha CD8-AE AES 8 out / 8 out AES card complete with break out loom from D-Sub 25 to XLR.

1x Original paper manual and other bits of documentation.

This unit is an ex-ITV broadcast desk and has been very well cared for throughout it's life - no sticky faders, no yellowed plastics, no missing encoder knobs - about as clean as you're ever likely to find. After it's time with ITV, it passed to an employee who'd used it for a couple of live, surround-sound projects then finally, on to me.

I upgraded it to it's current configuration running two Unity cards without sacrificing any I/O as one feeds into the other in extended routing mode so 16 analog in plus 16 ADAT and if you changed the sub group config, you could do another additional 8 analog inputs.

Overall you get a 40 input (full processing) digital mixer with 6 (up from 2) effects units, 8 auxes, 8 subgroups, time-code triggered full-feature automation plus a million other features. I'm also prepared to show you how to use the thing, too. ❤️

Please check out my very long running thread on these old things here - this one features heavily:

Delivery will be expensive so I'm prepared to deliver it personally - we'll discuss that cost at the time of sale although it'd be ideal if the prospective buyer is willing to collect the package in person.

1711831573435.jpg

1706120737928.jpg

53316931915_7eed1bc675_k.jpg

48713643807_779b72e783_c.jpg

1695560278765.jpg

1686922260108.jpg

1680301683441.jpg

Edited by VTypeV4
Added Yamaha goodies..
  • Like 4