Why become a member? ×

Music Man Stingray 5 30th Anniversary - *SOLD*
£2495
Woking

For sale is a Music Man Stingray 5 30th Anniversary model, this particular example made in January 2018.

I got it from a shop in the States earlier this year, and it's a truly fabulous bass, but I find myself gravitating back towards my old Laklands again, so rather than leaving it languishing in the house, I thought it would be better that I move it on so someone else can enjoy it.

The roasted maple neck on this one is especially dark and chocolatey, and looks fabulous with the cream binding, with beautiful striping on the back of the neck. It's had very little use, and apart from some faint swirling on the scratchplate below the strings, it's completely unmarked. The neck is sleek and fast, the action low and very easy to play. It's no heavyweight at a very svelte 4.3kg. Comes complete with an MM hardcase, also in excellent condition.

For the story behind this model, have a look here: https://www.music-man.com/instruments/basses/30th-anniversary-stingray-5

Collection preferred (I'm 10 minutes from junction 10 of the M25) but I will ship, at the buyer's cost and risk.

Sorry, but no trade offers please.

NOW SOLD. 

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Like 9

• lowregisterhead changed the title to Music Man Stingray 5 30th Anniversary SOLD