Why become a member? ×

Novation remote 37sl best MIDI 'board AS NEW £180

Now I've moved out of uni I'm sorting my shiz out so last chance before I send this to hell, if you're interested then give me a shout and we can sort something out. As new, cheap as you like, great keyboard. £180 O.N.O.

G

Hi guys,

Don't know if it's of interest to anyone but I thought I'd offer it here first instead of the old bay! It's an 'as new' condition Novation Remote 37Sl, with automap 3 on it and all that business. They go for about £300 new, going rate second hand seems to be just over £200 so straight £200 and it's yours. It is, of course, boxed etc., basically just like if you bought it from a shop, except cheaper :) I'm in Lancaster, but can also be in the Teesside area too, pickup is encouraged but I'll parcelforce it if you want. I can take photo's if you want, haven't put any up yet because it seems for niche non-bass stuff like this people usually request them if they want them. Rest assured I'm trustworthy, I'm one of the quiet ones but I've bought two basses from here in the past and Jamie and Jo can vouch for that. Selling because I've used it about 3 times, haha, typical.

G

Edited by graemecohen

• 1 month later...