Why become a member? ×

Cool as hell and super rare, Drum World Stage Master 6 shell drum kit for sale,
£350
cheshire

Cool as hell and super rare Drum World Stage Master 6 shell pack for sale, BD= 22 SD=14, T1=10, T2=12, T3=14, T4=16, all toms are hung on good quality stands, and when set up looks amazing and more importantly sounds amazing, if you are after a great sounding recording kit this is elephants clacker bag, Im told these were  made in Carmarthen wales, there is some but little info on the net if you dig about, some about 25?  kits were made before they had kits made in china for them, is the info from what i have been told,  though i have seen one kit with a drum world UK badge on on it ? so you may have to do some digging to validate this, but anyway Its very well made all the castings and chroming is top quality and its the finish to have, Luckily we took the original stage master drum skin off as we did not want to cut a hole in it because the chances of finding another is Zero, so we used another skin, so its now back on original and uncut as you can see, The 10 lug snare is in a class of its own, sounds amazing recorded and very tunable right up to cool tight sounding reggae pops,  its a allot of kit for a very reasonable price, its really at home set up in a studio where it can give most things you would need in a kit, Check all the photos, i will leave it on here for a week or  so then if not sold its going on ebay but at a higher start price so be quick if you want it, collection from ellesmere port

20240908_160815.jpg

20240908_160826.jpg

20240908_160838.jpg

20240527_143613.jpg

20240527_143534.jpg

stage master kit.jpg

20240527_143519.jpg

20240527_143646.jpg

Edited by funkgod
  • Like 1

• funkgod changed the title to Cool as hell and super rare, Drum World Stage Master 6 shell drum kit for sale,
20 hours ago, Owen said:

Who knew Caernarfon had a drum maker? Not me and I only live 9 miles away!

amazing whats around you init !

as said there is very little info on the net, you really do have to scratch around to get anything..

They were sold from a shop (converted chapel) in a place called Idole on the outskirts of Carmarthen,

i did check a while ago i think now its a wedding dress maker/shop,

if kits were made there or just sold from there is prob more of an interesting question ?

i have got it on gumtree for sale also asking anyone for more info, lets see what comes back.

al keep yall posted.

i will also do some more digging to see what i can find out and post links here as i find them.

also if any one else can come up with any info, that would be great.

cheers all

https://www.yell.com/biz/drum-world-carmarthen-8356686/

https://reverb.com/uk/item/77031983-drum-kit-drum-world-stage-master-transparent-cherry-used-rkdws091223

with a drum world "UK" badge on it ?

https://reverb.com/uk/item/36657299-drum-world-stagemaster-20-12-14-shell-pack-icelandic-blue-maple-hybrid-shell

Edited by funkgod

Aha! Carmarthen, not Caernarfon. That make sense. 2 very different places a solid 5 hours apart.

Edited by Owen
because of the spelling, always because of the spelling. Proof reading is SO tedious. But I never learn.

AHHHHHHH christ how embarrassing, well spotted

i think i spelt it wrong then used spell checker and just went with what came up with

out checking it, duuurrrr

I will amend the OP.

Cheers Owen

Edited by funkgod