Why become a member? ×

NBD (but it's going back) - Cort GB Modern 5 - ** Now with bonus added GuitarGuitar buffoonery **

lemmywinks

On 29/09/2024 at 12:21, PinkMohawk said:

Here it is, featuring a fancy Pinegrove Leather strap (Great strap, thoroughly recommend, etc.) and a closeup of the little caphead screws I used to fill the pickguard holes with. 

20240929_095121.jpg

20240929_095213.jpg

I’ve just come …

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NickA said:

Company I worked for called it "leveraging low wage economies" ... otherwise known as screwing the workforce and undermining your home economy.  😉

The jobs in Indo building guitars in these factories are highly regarded and sought after and from what I understand well paying with regard to local conditions and opportunities. So, should the Indonesians not have decent jobs?

5 minutes ago, PinkMohawk said:

Wheyyyy, finally made it happen!

Saved £250 as well, next stop contact East to see if they'll do me a Uni pre 5 knob with a separate active/passive switch. Will probably gig it first to see how it sits in the mix.

12 minutes ago, lemmywinks said:

Saved £250 as well, next stop contact East to see if they'll do me a Uni pre 5 knob with a separate active/passive switch. Will probably gig it first to see how it sits in the mix.

Won't lie, just teeny tiny bit annoyed that you managed to snag it at 500, but since you're about to chuck that whole lot onto the Uni Pre, I'll let it slide ;)

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, lemmywinks said:

4th time lucky, got a used bass courtesy of @MNY who was working just a 15 minute drive from me.

Very happy with it, now just have to get some work done instead of sitting in my office playing bass all day.

Excuse the awful pictures.IMG_20241008_115924.thumb.jpg.562188ef4554ceb3578d4d4e578faa4a.jpgIMG_20241008_115916.thumb.jpg.a2f12417a4d0e45166877fb5dc35f832.jpg

Glad you like the bass Steve. All the very best. 

• Like 1